America’s new drug of choice
The solution for America’s new drug of choice
Online Meetings for America’s new drug of choice
The reason for online meetings for America’s new drug of choice
Why there is a new American drug of choice
The result of America’s new drug of choice
On Monday, November 12, 2012, I have my first post operation follow-up with my cardiologist.
When a heart attack occurs, it is good to find out as much information as possible concerning the condition so that future attacks are limited as much as possible.
The following are the questions that I feel a need to address during this appointment.
- How serious was my heart attack?
- How often should I be screened for further heart conditions?
- How do I lower my frustration level with dishonest people in the future?
- Was the heart attack stress related due to my C-PTSD because the symptoms started 10-15 minutes after I got frustrated with the VA “Physical & Occupational Therapy Office” over issues with my ankles?
- Did 8 ankles surgeries within the last 16 months add to the heart attack?
- Did my prolonged nasty divorce of the last 16 months add to the heart attack?
- Did my prolonged financial struggles of the last 16 months add to the heart attack?
- What is the best preventive treatment I should have going forward?
- What restrictions are there to ankle physical therapy cause by the heart attack?
- What is a “Nuclear Stress Test” and why was it suggested while I was in the hospital?
- What is “Cardiac Therapy” and why was it suggested while I was in the hospital?
- What other medical test should I have or will need and how often?
- What are my risks for a 2nd attack?
- What are other contributing factors to my heart attack besides my stress issues?
- What complications should I watch for?
- What exercises should I do and are there appropriate limits I need to follow?
- What limits should I follow concerning these exercises?
- What foods do I need to avoid in the future?
- Will the two stents wear out and need to be replaced?
- Will my continued struggles with my ankles stress my heart more?
- Why do I seem to have less energy and am I so tired and sleepy all the time?
- When can I start lifting more then 8 pounds because I live alone 8 miles from town in the forest?
- When can I resume normal activities?
- Are there any side effects to the medications you prescribed for me?
- Are there other doctors I need to see and will you refer me?
- Are there Cardiac Nutritionists that can help me change-eating habits?
- Are there Cardiac Therapists that can help me adjust?
- Are there post heart attack support groups that can help me adjust my life?
- Are there any restrictions on sexual activity I need to know about?
- Are there any books, brochures, or other printed information you would recommend I read?
My last “post election” post for now.
Following my medical appointments at the Regional VA Medical Center in Phoenix on Thursday, because I missed lunch, I went to the Applebee’s restaurant in Scottsdale, Arizona on my way back to Payson.
During my visit to Scottsdale, a group of six Vietnamese came around. One of the younger of the six, continually badgered me: Asking “How many VC you kill?”
After about 20 minutes of this, the oldest one took the young man aside and let him know loudly, that he was being rude and told him to shut up.
A pin could be heard hitting a dirt floor in South East Asia.
Just so all the people that have “attacked me with slander” to my inbox over my R.I.P. image and have called me a racist, gay basher, right winged republican tea drinker, etc… I am at best a freethinking Independent who actually looks at the issues and the ideology of each person seeking a chance seat in an elected government office: I do not follow any “Party Line or Ideology”
Mr. Obama’s not saluting the flag is a personal choice or religious preference and not an issue with me. Mr. Obama’s skin-tone not an issue with me. I have never been right, left, top, or bottom to any political party, and I can’t drink tea.
The main issue that tick’s me off is he was the Commander in Chief when those people were killed because his White House would not let the U.S. Marines have ammunition to fight back when terrorist attacked our sovereign soil. That is called murder and no matter how his government spins it: It is still murder of fellow Americans. President Truman once said: “The Buck Stops With The President.”
Other facts, but not all of them, that lead me to my graphic were as follows:
- America can’t get out of the “so called “W” debt by Mr. Obama imposing the largest tax on the people in US history. To reduce the US debt, the government has to stop spending and live within it’s own income like the rest of us are expected to do.
- In his bid for the first term, Mr. Obama pledged to each and every American to fix the mess left by “W” and instead has made things worse by reducing the average American medium income by an estimated $4,300.00 per year.
- Instead of reducing the US debt he says is all the fault of “W”, Mr. Obama has added to it to the tune of trillions of dollars that has resulted in America’s global credit rating to falter; which if not reversed will lead the country into bankruptcy.
- Mr. Obama stated plan to reduce America’s military to ridicules levels. Has America forgotten that it is our military that has allowed each of us the freedoms we enjoy in life today?
I do not like the “Two Party System” and would prefer a “No Party System” to what has cause our mess to date. But if I were affiliated with any so called “Party” it is the “I Am Ticked Off Party.”