Just for fun and for me to gather some research information, please answer this quiz without Googleing the answers. Please just answer the questions in a comment post off the top of your head as you think the answers are.
True or False Alcohol Quiz
Please answer each of the 20 statements if it is a true or false.
- Even moderate alcohol drinking destroys brain cells.
- White wine is a good choice for a person who wants a light drink with less alcohol.
- Drinking too much beer causes a “beer belly”.
- Drinking coffee will help a drunken person sober up.
- Drinking long enough will cause a person to become alcoholic.
- Drinking alcohol causes weight gain.
- Alcohol stunts the growth of children and retards their development.
- Men and women of the same height and weight can drink the same.
- A single sip of alcohol by a pregnant woman can cause her child to have fetal alcohol syndrome (FAS).
- Bottles of tequila contain a worm.
- Drunkenness and alcoholism is the same thing.
- Alcohol is the cause of alcoholism.
- Eating breath mints will fool a police ‘breath test’.
- Mixing or switching alcohol, wine and beer will make you more drunk.
- Eating certain foods before an evening of heavy drinking will help keep me sober.
- Taking a cold shower or splashing water in my face will sober me up?
- Physical activity will sober me up.
- If you can’t taste the alcohol in a drink, it’s not there.
- Vodka cannot be smelled on your breath.
- You can spot an alcoholic in a crowd.